House of Dragon cast. Image credit HBO
Young Princess Rhaenyra played by Milly Alcock
Milly Alcock is played by Young Princess Rhaenyra. Image Source Facebook
- About Young Princess Rhaenyra Character: The core of House of the Dragon lies with Rhaenyra, the insubordinate crown princess and dragon rider. However she’s supposed to raise main beneficiaries instead of being one, she’s likewise a developing strategist who has her own desire for the crown. At the point when her dad breaks hundreds of years of custom and names her as beneficiary, because of this decision a conflict for the crown sets off a war between the Targaryen family
- About Milly Alcock: The Cast of ‘House of the Dragon’ The first season’s episode started from the period bounce, with youthful Rhaenyra played by Australian entertainer Milly Alcock. She’s featured in a few Australian shows and got the Casting Guild of Australia’s Rising Star Award in 2018.
Princess Rhaenyra played by Emma D’Arcy
Princess Rhaenyra played by Emma D’Arcy. Image source Facebook
About D’Arcy: Playing grown-up Rhaenyra is D’Arcy, a London film and stage artist who is nonbinary and utilizes sexually impartial pronouns. They’ve recently shown up in the Prime Video series Hanna, the British horror Truth Seekers, and the 2020 film Misbehavior.
Mysaria played by Sonoya Mizuno
Mysaria is played by Sonoya Mizuno. Image source Facebook.
- About Sonoya Mizuno Character: Japanese-British artist Mizuno functioned as a high-design model and hit the dance floor with a few expressive dance organizations prior to making her film debut close by Oscar Isaac in the science fiction film Ex Machina. She’s most popular for playing lady of the hour Araminta Lee in the film Crazy Rich Asians, and she likewise showed up in La Land, Netflix’s Maniac, and FX’s Devs
- About Mysaria Character: Mysaria is a slave from Essos living in Westeros she works as a prostitute in that city. She has a close connection with Daemon, enough that he carries her with him as he escapes King’s Landing toward the finish of episode 1.
Ser Harrold Westerling played by Graham McTavish
Ser Harrold Westerling is played by Graham McTavish. Image source Facebook
- About Ser Harrold Character: Ser Westerling is one of the loyal individuals from the Kingsguard and serves King Jaehaerys’. His duty is to protect and safeguard Young Rhaenyra and he is exceptionally faithful to House Targaryen. (For Thrones fans who perceive the last name, his relatives, the Westerlings, are a minor house that swore fealty to the Lannisters and gave up to Robb Stark in season 2.)
- About McTavish: McTavish is most popular for playing fighter Dougal MacKenzie in another cherished dream transformation, STARZ’s Outlander. The Scottish artist and creator have likewise shown up in The Hobbit film set of three, AMC’s Preacher, and FOX’s Prison Break, among different activities. He’s likewise a productive voice artist for both computer games and animated shows and movies.
Ser Criston Cole played by Fabien Frankel
Ser Criston Cole is played by Fabien Frankel. Image source Facebook
- About Ser Criston Cole Character: Criston is the Dornish child of the Steward of Blackhaven, who shows up in King’s Landing with only his expertise with a blade. As the season goes on, he’ll draw much nearer to Princess Rhaenyra.
- About Frankel: Frankel learned at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art and the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art. He is a British artist prior to making his film debut close by Thrones ex-artist Emilia Clarke in the 2019 film Last Christmas. He’s additionally seemed the BBC miniseries The Serpent and the 2019 NYPD Blue reboot
Rhaenys Velaryon played by Eve Best
Rhaenys Velaryon is played by Eve Best. Image by HBO
- About Rhaenys Velaryon Character: Ruler Viserys’ cousin Rhaenys is a Targaryen princess and dragon rider, who wedded Lord Corlys and has two kids with him, Laena and Laenor. She was a competitor for the crown following King Jaehaerys’ demise and had a more grounded guarantee than Viserys, yet since she was a lady she was ignored. She’s presently known as “the Queen Who Never Was,” however her child Laenor can be a serious competitor for the high position following Viserys’ demise.
- About Eve Best: Popularly known for London- film, TV, and stage artist who prepared at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art. She’s most popular for playing Dr Eleanor O’Hara in Showtime’s Nurse Jackie, Wallis Simpson in the Oscar-winning film The King’s Speech, and Headmistress Dowling in Netflix’s Fate: The Winx Saga. She’s likewise gotten two Tony designations and a Drama Desk Award for her work on Broadway.
Lord Corlys Velaryon played by Steve Touissant
Lord Corlys Velaryon is played by Steve Touissant. Image source Facebook
- About Lord Corlys Velaryon Character: Viserys’ Master of Ships, the head of the Royal Fleet, and the lord’s cousin by marriage is Lord Corlys, also known as the Sea Snake. He is the head of House Valeryon, which is a powerful family with a more luxurious lifestyle than the Lannisters, the largest armada among the houses, and a Valyrian pedigree that dates back to House Targaryen. Along with running the second-most spectacular house, Corlys is still enraged about the domain’s long-ago decision to replace his better half Rhaenys with a sovereign.
- About Steve Touissant: Since the 1990s, Barbadian-British actor Touissant has acted in a number of notable productions, including Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, It’s A Sin on HBO Max, and the Prime Video shows Fortitude and Small Axe. Fun fact: Touissant repeatedly tried out for Thrones throughout its run before obtaining a major role on House of the Dragon.
Ser Otto Hightower played by Rhys Ifans
Ser Otto Hightower is played by Rhys Ifans. Image source Facebook
- About Ser Otto Hightower Character: Hightower advised Viserys as he did his grandfather, King Jaehaerys, during his time as Hand of the King for two Targaryens. Although he is intelligent and capable, he has two ulterior motives: he despises Daemon and wants to increase the authority of his family (hence him sending his daughter Alicent to comfort the widowed King).
- About Rhys Ifans: Since the 1990s, Welsh actor, Ifans has certainly made an appearance in at least one of your favourite movies or TV shows. Spike in Notting Hill, Xenophilius Lovegood in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1, and Mycroft Holmes in CBS’ Elementary are just a few of the notable roles he has played. In the movie Spider-Man: No Way Home, he most recently returned to his 2012 role as Spider-enemy Man’s Dr Curt Conners, also known as The Lizard.
Alicent Hightower played by Olivia Cooke
Alicent Hightower played by Olivia Cooke. Image source HBO facebook
About Olivia Cooke: Olivia Cooke, an English actor best known for portraying Emma Decode in the Psycho prequel series Bates Motel, will play Alicent following the time jump. The movies Me, Earl and the Dying Girl, Ready Player One, Thoroughbreds, and Sound of Metal all featured her as a lead.
Young Alicent Hightower played by Emily Carey
Young Alicent Hightower played by Emily Carey. Image source facebook
- About Young Alicent Hightower Character: Otto Hightower, a Hand of the King who grew up in the Red Keep with the majority of the royal family, including her close friend Rhaenyra, is the father of Alicent. Although the girls are closest friends at the beginning of the series, it appears from the teaser that they won’t get along as adults (probably because of the building connection between Alicent and Viserys).
- About Emily Carey: When Carey, a model and actress from London, was nine years old, she appeared in the UK productions of Shrek the Musical and The Sound of Music. Later, she portrayed young Diana in the 2017 film Wonder Woman and young Lara in the 2018 film Tomb Raider.
Queen Aemma played Sian Brooke
Queen Aemma played Sian Brooke. Image source Facebook
About Sian Brooke: Aemma, Viserys’ wife and the mother of Rhaenyra, is portrayed by Brooke, a British actress who trained at the National Youth Theatre and the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art. Aemma deserved so much better. She is most recognised for her roles as Elizabeth in Sherlock’s fourth season, Deidre Young in Good Omens on Prime Video and Karen in the Apple TV+ drama series Trying.